Last Updated on February 23, 2023
- Seychelles has introduced a new remote work visa
- Applicants between ages 28 and 58 may apply
- The visa is available for applicants who work remotely or have management-level positions
- Individuals may work up to 30 days in Seychelles with the visa
- Additional details on the new program will be provided soon
The Seychelles Tourism Board (STB) has announced a new remote work visa for individuals who want to work from the country remotely.
What are the Changes?
Seychelles will now be the second African country to offer a remote work visa, following the introduction of the Mauritius Premium Visa that was launched in October 2020.
Who Can Apply?
The new remote work visa is available to individuals between the ages of 28 and 58. The visa is available to applicants who hold management-level positions in their organization and those who are self-employed.
What Should Employers and Applicants Know?
Individuals can work remotely in Seychelles for up to 30 days with the remote work visa.
Additional details on Seychelles’ remote work visa will be provided soon.
Content in this publication is not intended as legal advice, nor should it be relied on as such. For additional information on the issues discussed, consult an Envoy-affiliated attorney or another qualified professional.