Last Updated on February 23, 2023 by Envoy Global
- USCIS will host two webinars next week on the H-1B electronic registration process
- Webinar for Attorneys and Representatives: February 23, 2021 from 2:00 to 3:30pm EST
- Webinar for sponsoring employers: February 24, 2021 from 2:00 to 3:30pm EST
- Attorneys or representatives and H-1B sponsoring employers must register for the correct webinar
- Registration is available through the USCIS Public Engagement webpage
Next week, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) will host two webinars on the H-1B electronic registration process.
Who is Affected?
USCIS will host two webinars. The first webinar, which is scheduled for February 23, 2021, is for attorneys and representatives. On February 24, 2021, USCIS will host a webinar for sponsoring employers.
- Webinar for Attorneys and Representatives: February 23, 2021 from 2:00 to 3:30pm EST.
- Webinar for Sponsoring Employers: February 24, 2021 from 2:00 to 3:30pm EST.
Attorneys, representatives and sponsoring employers should make sure to register for the correct webinar based on their respective categories.
What Should Employers and Applicants Know?
In both webinars, USCIS will provide instructions for the H-1B electronic registration process using myUSCIS.
Sponsoring employers and their representatives must register for their webinars in advance. Registrations are available through the USCIS Public Engagement webpage.
Envoy is pleased to provide you this information, which was prepared in collaboration with Ian Love, who is a Managing Attorney at Global Immigration Associates, P.C. (www.giafirm.com), Envoy’s affiliated law firm.
Content in this publication is not intended as legal advice, nor should it be relied on as such. For additional information on the issues discussed, consult an Envoy-affiliated attorney or another qualified professional.