- On Oct. 11, 2021, the UK red list was reduced to 7 countries
- Proof of vaccination will be recognized from 37 new countries and territories
On Oct. 11, 2021, the UK government reduced its red country/territory list by 47 countries and territories. Click here to view the most up-to-date red country/territory list. Eligible travelers vaccinated in over 37 new countries and territories will face less strict entry restrictions so long as they have not visited a red list country/territory in the 10 days prior to arrival in England.
These travelers must:
- Book and pay for a day 2 COVID-19 test – to be taken after arrival in England;
- Complete a passenger locator form – to be completed in the 48 hours before arrival in England
- Take a COVID-19 test on or before day 2 – once the traveler has entered England;
- Book this test before travel
What are the Changes?
By removing 47 countries and territories from the red country/territory list, travelers will have an easier time travelling abroad, and returning fully vaccinated passengers from these locations will no longer be required to enter hotel quarantine.
Continue to check the UK’s government website for further updates and Envoy’s website for additional information.
Content in this publication is for informational purposes only and not intended as legal advice, nor should it be relied on as such. For additional information on the issues discussed, consult an attorney at one of the two U.S. Law Firms working with the Envoy Platform or another qualified professional. On non-U.S. immigration issues, consult an Envoy global immigration service provider or another qualified representative.