- L and B permit quotas for 2022
On 2 Dec. 2021, the government of Switzerland announced the work permit quotas for 2022 will remain the same for the European Union (EU)/European Free Trade Association (EFTA) nationals and non-EU/EFTA and United Kingdom nationals.
The quotas are as follows:
- B Permits for EU/EFTA nationals: 500
- B Permits for non-EU/EFTA nationals: 4,500
- B Permits for U.K. nationals: 2,100
- B permits for Croatian nationals: 250
- L Permits for EU/EFTA nationals: 3,000
- L Permits for Non-EU/EFTA nationals: 4,000
- L Permits for U.K. nationals: 1,400
- L Permits for Croatian nationals: 2,000
For additional information and information on quota availability per quarter in 2022 click here.
What are the Changes?
The work permit quota for B Permits and L Permits for 2022 were released by the government of Switzerland.
Continue to check the government of Switzerland’s website and Envoy’s website for additional information and updates.
Content in this publication is for informational purposes only and not intended as legal advice, nor should it be relied on as such. For additional information on the issues discussed, consult an attorney at one of the two U.S. Law Firms working with the Envoy Platform or another qualified professional. On non-U.S. immigration issues, consult an Envoy global immigration service provider or another qualified representative.