- Singapore to expand Vaccinated Travel Lanes (VTLs) to include Australia and Switzerland beginning 8 Nov. 2021
Singapore announced it would expand the Vaccinated Travel Lanes (VTLs) to include Australia and Switzerland beginning 8 Nov 2021. Travelers using the VTLs must meet the following requirements:
- Be fully vaccinated for at least two weeks prior to arrival in Singapore;
- Have valid proof of vaccination issued in any VTL country, territory or Singapore
Upon arrival, travelers from VTL will be required to:
- Take a COVID-19 PCR test within 48 hours before departure for Singapore at an
internationally accredited or recognized laboratory, clinic or medical facility, and evidence a negative test for COVID-19;
- Take a COVID-19 PCR test on arrival in Singapore; and
- Remain in self-isolation until a negative COVID-19 PCR test result taken in Singapore is
demonstrated (typically within 24 hours).
In September, the Singapore Ministry of Health announced the Vaccinated Travel Lane (VTL) for select travelers. This latest update expands the Vaccinated Travel Lane to include Australia and Switzerland and will allow more foreign nationals to travel to Singapore.
Continue to check Singapore’s government website for further updates and Envoy’s
website for additional information.
Content in this publication is for informational purposes only and not intended as legal advice, nor should it be relied on as such. For additional information on the issues discussed, consult an attorney at one of the two U.S. Law Firms working with the Envoy Platform or another qualified professional. On non-U.S. immigration issues, consult an Envoy global immigration service provider or another qualified representative.