Last Updated on February 23, 2023
- Minimum salary threshold increases for Jan. 2022
The government of the Netherlands published the salary thresholds for highly skilled migrants, Blue Card Holders, key personnel of intra-company transfers (ICT) and recent graduates for 2022. The salary threshold per month increases are as follows:
- Highly skilled migrants and key personnel of ICT aged 30 and above: EUR 4,840;
- Highly skilled migrants and key personally of ICT below 30 years of age: EUR 3,549;
- Foreign national graduates from the Netherlands: EUR 3,549;
- Blue Card holders: EUR 5,670
What are the Changes?
The government of the Netherlands has updated the salary threshold for certain immigrant categories working in the Netherlands.
Content in this publication is for informational purposes only and not intended as legal advice, nor should it be relied on as such. For additional information on the issues discussed, consult an attorney at one of the two U.S. Law Firms working with the Envoy Platform or another qualified professional. On non-U.S. immigration issues, consult an Envoy global immigration service provider or another qualified representative.