Last Updated on February 23, 2023
Let’s Go Global: Managing Immigration Needs for Global Rotation Programs and Short-Term Assignments
Please click here to view a copy of the slide deck.
“Rotations motivate key, high-potential employees because they are seen by those employees as a company-made investment in their future. They retain talent because they foster learning opportunities.” – Forbes, Dec. 2017
Do you have employees going on short-term global assignments? Does your company have a global rotation program to help employee career development?
If you answered ‘Yes’ to any of the above questions, then this is the webinar for you! This Envoy webinar will discuss core strategies, best practices and program designs launch or refine your company’s global rotation and assignment programs for executives and employees.
Sign up for this free webinar to learn:
- Best practices for successful rotation programs and short-term assignments
- Frameworks and tools for designing or reorganizing a global rotation and assignment program
- Analysis of critical pain points to scaling and sustaining successful programs
- Tips on how to avoid immigration delays
- Actionable steps to review and improve current programs
Please note: this webinar is well-suited for HR practitioners with a good understanding of immigration processes and who would like to help craft or improve an internal immigration policy and/or program. If you’re looking for more basic information on immigration, please visit our resource center or stay tuned for more updates.