- Monthly minimum wage increased by 0.9 percent for 2022
On 14 Jan. 2022, the government of France increased its monthly minimum wage to EUR 1,603.12. Under this increase, the minimum wage requirements for certain resident permit holders will increase to the following:
- Talent Passport- Employee on assignment: EUR 34,627.32 annual gross pay
- Talent Passport – Qualified employee: EUR 38,475 annual gross pay
- Talent Passport – Company Director: EUR 57,712.20 annual gross pay
- Talent Passport – European Union Blue Card: EUR 53,836.50 annual gross pay
What are the Changes?
The government of France increased its monthly minimum wage from EUR 1,589.47 to EUR 1,603.12. In tandem with this increase, the government of France increased the annual gross salary for certain talent passport residence permit holders.
Continue to check the government of France’s website and Envoy’s website for the latest updates and information.
Content in this publication is for informational purposes only and not intended as legal advice, nor should it be relied on as such. For additional information on the issues discussed, consult an attorney at one of the two U.S. Law Firms working with the Envoy Platform or another qualified professional. On non-U.S. immigration issues, consult an Envoy global immigration service provider or another qualified representative.