Last Updated on February 23, 2023
- France has further restricted its entry permissions due to COVID-19
- Non-resident UK nationals, UK posted workers, and Intra-Company Transferees may not enter at this time
- Talent Passport visa holders and those with special entry permissions may still enter
- Family members may not be granted entry to France, even if primary applicants are allowed
- The latest restrictions are in place until further notice
- Changes to France’s COVID-19 travel policies will be provided as available
The French government has announced additional entry restrictions into the country due to COVID-19.
What are the Changes?
UK posted workers, non-resident UK nationals, and Intra-Company Transferees are no longer permitted to enter France.
What Should Employers and Applicants Know?
Although more categories are prohibited from entering France at this time, some individuals are still allowed to enter the country, including travelers with Talent Passport visas and those with other entry permissions. Some consulates may still issue family visas, although family members are not guaranteed permission to enter France.
The latest entry restrictions are in place until further notice. Updates to France’s COVID-19 travel restrictions will be provided as available.
Content in this publication is not intended as legal advice, nor should it be relied on as such. For additional information on the issues discussed, consult an Envoy-affiliated attorney or another qualified professional.