Last Updated on February 23, 2023
- Additional entrance requirements introduced for travelers arriving from the UK
Beginning 18 Dec. 2021, the government of Cyprus will apply additional entrance requirements to all travelers entering Cyprus from the United Kingdom who are over the age of 12 and regardless of vaccination status. Travelers will be required to:
- Remain in self-isolation until a negative PCR test result is received;
- If a positive test result is received, the traveler must remain in self-isolation and await further instructions from the authorities in Cyprus;
- Upon arrival, travelers will receive a package containing five self-tests. A self-test must be carried out daily;
- If a positive test result is received at any point during the initial five days of arrival, the traveler must report the positive results to the appropriate authorities;
- 72 hours after arrival, travelers must undergo a rapid test at the mobile units of the Ministry of Health and submit the results via email to [email protected].
What are the Changes?
The government of Cyprus introduced additional entrance requirements for all travelers arriving from the UK. These additional requirements went into place on 18 Dec. 2021.
Content in this publication is for informational purposes only and not intended as legal advice, nor should it be relied on as such. For additional information on the issues discussed, consult an attorney at one of the two U.S. Law Firms working with the Envoy Platform or another qualified professional. On non-U.S. immigration issues, consult an Envoy global immigration service provider or another qualified representative.