- New minimum wages apply nationwide for foreign work permit holders
- The new gross monthly minimum wage is US $484.09 (3,577.50 Turkish lira)
- The new net monthly minimum wage is US $382.27 (2,825.00 Turkish lira)
- Minimum salary levels apply through December 31, 2021
- Foreign workers must be paid at a level commensurate with their position
The Turkish government has issued new minimum wage requirements for foreign work permit holders.
What are the Changes?
Minimum wages have increased nationwide.
In 2021, the gross minimum monthly wage in Turkey is US $484.09, or 3,577.50 Turkish lira. The new net monthly wage is US $382.27, or 2,825.00 Turkish lira.
What Should Employers and Applicants Know?
The new minimum wages apply through December 31, 2021. Foreign workers must be paid at a salary level commensurate with their position.
Content in this publication is not intended as legal advice, nor should it be relied on as such. For additional information on the issues discussed, consult an Envoy-affiliated attorney or another qualified professional.
About the AuthorMore Content by Lucy Halse