- New testing and quarantine requirements based on vaccination status and exposure to COVID-19
The government of Bahrain has announced new testing and quarantine procedures based on vaccination status that will go into effect on Oct. 15, 2021. Vaccinated or recovered individuals that hold a Green Shield (Bahrain’s vaccination digital passport) who have come into contact with an active COVID-19 case will:
- No longer be required to undergo a quarantine;
- Be required to take a PCR test 1 day after exposure and 7 days after exposure
For individuals not holding a Green Shield, who have come into contact with an active COVID-19 case will:
- Be required to undergo a 7-day quarantine;
- Be required to take a PCR test at the beginning of the quarantine period and 7 days after exposure
What are the Changes?
Quarantine and testing requirements have been changed for individuals exposed to COVID-19 based on vaccination status.
Continue to check Envoy’s website for future updates.
Content in this publication is for informational purposes only and not intended as legal advice, nor should it be relied on as such. For additional information on the issues discussed, consult an attorney at one of the two U.S. Law Firms working with the Envoy Platform or another qualified professional. On non-U.S. immigration issues, consult an Envoy global immigration service provider or another qualified representative.