- Minimum monthly salary level increase for Red-White-Red Card holders in Austria
- Minimum annual salary level increase for EU Blue Card holders in Austria
The government of Austria released the minimum salary level increases for select work permit types for 2022. The following permit salary levels will increase to:
- Red-White-Red Card (Key Workers over the age of 30): EUR 3,402 gross monthly pay plus special payments (holidays and Christmas pay);
- Red-White-Red Cards (Key workers under the age of 30): EUR 2,835 gross monthly pay plus special payments (holidays and Christmas pay);
- EU Blue Card holders: EUR 66,593 annual salary plus special payments
What are the Changes?
The government of Austria has increased the minimum salary levels for specific work permit categories for the year of 2022.
Content in this publication is for informational purposes only and not intended as legal advice, nor should it be relied on as such. For additional information on the issues discussed, consult an attorney at one of the two U.S. Law Firms working with the Envoy Platform or another qualified professional. On non-U.S. immigration issues, consult an Envoy global immigration service provider or another qualified representative.