Introduction to the H Visas

Immigration Guides

Issue link:

Contents of this Issue


Page 0 of 10

H VISAS Temporary worker visas are available for people wishing to enter the U.S. and work or train for a fixed period of time. U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) created multiple subcategories for the most common employment situations. This section will cover: 1 H-1B Specialty Occupation 2 H-1B1: Free Trade Agreement Professional from Chile or Singapore 3 H-3 Nonimmigrant Trainee or Special Education Exchange Visitor Visa

Articles in this issue

Archives of this issue

view archives of Guides - Introduction to the H Visas