Our team is dedicated to improving our platform at every chance while keeping you in the loop of what’s changed. Check out all our improvements and fixes in our November release notes from the Envoy product and development teams.
Last month, we launched a major platform upgrade. Check out Envoy 3.0 here.
A major improvement this month took place on the documents page. Based on customer feedback, we’ve completely redesigned the page so the tools you need are front and center.
Here’s more info about the change from Product Owner Meghann Kragness:
“The purpose for the redesign was to provide more visibility into the status of documents the customer is working on. Basically, customers want to know whether a document they uploaded has already been addressed by an attorney or if it’s still pending review, and then once reviewed, whether any further action is needed from them.”
This further aligns us with our mission of transparency. There’s no need to wait until each document is reviewed. Now, once an attorney has approved a single document, its status will be updated in real time. Additional document page features include: color-coded document statuses, document comments, in-depth explanations about the document review process and uploaded time stamps.
- Case Creation: Now you can change who’s indicated as a beneficiary or signatory when you open a new case.
- Advanced Search: Right click and open search results in new tabs to increase productivity.
- Legal Workspace: Behind the scenes we’re adding more tools for the attorneys working on your case. We’ve improved their account notes, how they assemble cases and case history details. This allows them be more efficient while prepping your cases.
- Forms and letters: We fixed a few bugs interfering with question worksheet saving, signature uploads and request revision button population.
- Questionnaire: Some bugs were causing document uploads to not be listed and some icons to overlap. They’re fixed now.
- Status: We added some consistency when the Submit to Attorney Review button appears, for further clarity.
The post What’s New With Envoy 3.0: Documents Get More Visible appeared first on Envoy.