- Students must have completed the entirety of their education in the U.K. This does not include studying abroad.
- International students who have completed their bachelor's degree are awarded 2 years and three years for doctorate students.
- No proof of funds are required to apply.
- Must have a Tier 4 or Student Visa at the time of application.
- The cost to apply is £700.
The U.K. government introduced the Graduate Route for international students who have studied in the U.K. and are looking to continue onto their career in the country. It is not required to have a sponsoring employer, which makes it flexible to switch jobs and develop a career.
The Graduate Route serves as a way for recent graduates to fully engage in career opportunities while transitioning into the U.K. job market and the Skilled Worker Route.
Content in this publication is not intended as legal advice, nor should it be relied on as such. For additional information on the issues discussed, consult an Envoy-affiliated attorney or another qualified professional.