HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF THE March VISA BULLETIN FOR EMPLOYMENT-BASED CHARTS.
View the family-based Visa Bulletin charts here.
- No changes for any categories.
Month-to-Month Changes for Employment-Based Preference Cases
- EB-2: China advances by one month to December 15, 2012 and India advances by one and a half months to June 1, 2008.
- EB-3: China advances by five and a half months to March 15, 2014; Philippines advances by five months to March 15, 2012; El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico and All Other Chargeability Areas advance by two months to December 1, 2016.
- EB-4: El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras and Mexico advances to July 15, 2015.
- EB-5: China advances up to two weeks.
Employment-based green card categories:
- EB-1: Priority workers with extraordinary abilities, outstanding professors or researchers, and executives or managers who’ve transferred to the United States
- EB-2: Individuals with advanced degrees, exceptional abilities, or those holding national interest waivers
- EB-3: Skilled workers, professionals and others who don’t qualify for EB-1 or EB-2
- EB-4: Religious workers, broadcasters, Iraq/Afghan translators, Iraqis who have assisted the United States, physicians, Armed Forces members, Panama Canal Zone employees, Retired NATO-6 employees, spouses and children of deceased NATO-6 employees
- EB-5: Investors who are investing in a new commercial enterprise