How do I open cases for my dependents?

May 31, 2018 Lissy de la Chapelle

If you need dependent cases opened in your account, just contact your company’s Envoy administrator. This person is able to open dependent cases for you through their account.

If you need additional assistance, the Envoy Customer Support team can help. You can contact us at 1-855-739-8472 or 1-312-964-6499 or via email at

The post How do I open cases for my dependents? appeared first on Envoy Global.

Previous Article
What is the law firm’s mailing address?

If you are applying for a U.S. visa or green card and need to mail documents to the Envoy-retained law firm...

Next Article
What is my password?

When you are added as a user, you will receive an email from that includes a link t...


Subscribe to Our Blog to Stay Informed on the Latest Immigration Policies.

Job Title
I am a...
Thank you for subscribing!
Error - something went wrong!