- Fifty-five countries or territories approved by the government of Fiji for reduced entrance requirements
Beginning 2 Feb. 2022, the government of Fiji announced travel partnerships with 55 countries across the globe. Travelers arriving from countries or territories that are classified as “Fiji Travel Partners” are permitted to enter Fiji without obtaining prior entrance approval. Travelers who have resided in a Travel Partner country or territory will be required to adhere to the following requirements:
- Undergo PCR testing no more than two calendar days prior to departure or present proof of having tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 30 days and provide proof of having undergone an isolation period through the fit to fly certificate;
- Provide proof of vaccination against COVID-19;
- Provide proof of a minimum of three nights pre-paid at a Care Fiji Commitment property and download Fiji’s contact tracing app; and
- Undergo rapid antigen testing on day two of arrival.
For a list of Fiji Travel Partner countries and territories, click here.
What are the Changes?
The government of Fiji released a new list of Travel Partner countries and regions on 2 Feb. 2022. Fully vaccinated travelers from these countries are permitted to enter Fiji without applying for entrance approval. The traveler will still be required to adhere to testing and pre-departure requirements.
Content in this publication is for informational purposes only and not intended as legal advice, nor should it be relied on as such. For additional information on the issues discussed, consult an attorney at one of the two U.S. Law Firms working with the Envoy Platform or another qualified professional. On non-U.S. immigration issues, consult an Envoy global immigration service provider or another qualified representative.