The U.S. Department of State released its February 2017 Visa Bulletin.
U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services released a bulletin stating foreign nationals must use the Final Action Dates chart to determine when to file Form I-485, the Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF THE February VISA BULLETIN FOR EMPLOYMENT-BASED CHARTS.
family-based Visa Bulletin charts here.
- No changes for any categories.
- EB-2: No changes.
- EB-3: All backlogged categories progressed at least a month except for India.
- EB-4: No changes.
- EB-5: Progressed one week.
Employment-based green card categories:
- EB-1: Priority workers with extraordinary abilities, outstanding professors or researchers, and executives or managers who’ve transferred to the United States
- EB-2: Individuals with advanced degrees, exceptional abilities, or those holding national interest waivers
- EB-3: Skilled workers, professionals and others who don’t qualify for EB-1 or EB-2
- EB-4: Religious workers, broadcasters, Iraq/Afghan translators, Iraqis who have assisted the United States, physicians, Armed Forces members, Panama Canal Zone employees, Retired NATO-6 employees, spouses and children of deceased NATO-6 employees
- EB-5: Investors who are investing in a new commercial enterprise