- Updated entrance requirements for short-term travelers
As of 27 Dec. 2021, the government of the Czech Republic has tightened entrance rules for short-term travelers entering the country. All short-term travelers arriving in the Czech Republic from a low or medium-risk country or territory must:
- Fill out a Passenger Locator Form;
- Provide proof of a negative PCR test taken no more than 72 hours before departure;
- Undergo additional RT-PCR testing between day five and day seven of arrival;
- Wear a face covering or similar protection for 14 days after arrival
These requirements may vary depending on vaccination status and country of arrival. For additional information click here.
What are the Changes?
The government of the Czech Republic updated its entrance requirements for all short-term travelers entering the country. These requirements vary based on vaccination status and the traveler’s country of departure.
Content in this publication is for informational purposes only and not intended as legal advice, nor should it be relied on as such. For additional information on the issues discussed, consult an attorney at one of the two U.S. Law Firms working with the Envoy Platform or another qualified professional. On non-U.S. immigration issues, consult an Envoy global immigration service provider or another qualified representative.