Extension of COVID-19 health measures until 27 Feb. 2022
The government of Bermuda has extended current COVID-19 health measures until 27 Feb. 2022. All travelers entering Bermuda will be required to:
- Provide proof of a negative COVID-19 PCR or antigen test result taken within 24 hours of departure;
- Pay the Travel Authorization fee and provide proof of health insurance;
- Provide proof of having been fully vaccinated at least 14 days prior to departure;
- Undergo on-arrival PCR testing or antigen testing;
- Undergo a 10-day quarantine period;
- Undergo antigen testing on day 10 of quarantine.
What are the Changes?
The government of Bermuda issued a seventh extension on the current COVID-19 health measures. This extension will remain in place for 30 additional days.
Content in this publication is for informational purposes only and not intended as legal advice, nor should it be relied on as such. For additional information on the issues discussed, consult an attorney at one of the two U.S. Law Firms working with the Envoy Platform or another qualified professional. On non-U.S. immigration issues, consult an Envoy global immigration service provider or another qualified representative.