- Travelers over the age of 12 will be required to be fully vaccinated for entrance
- Citizens and residents of Bermuda, who leave the island for 3 days or less will be eligible to utilize pre-departure test results as arrival test results
- Expedited test result processing for all travelers
- Travelers over the age of 12 must be fully vaccinated in order to travel to Bermuda;
- Citizens and residents of Bermuda who leave the island via airway for 3 days or less are permitted to use their pre-departure test as an arrival test upon return;
- All travelers will still be required to undergo PCR testing upon arrival in Bermuda unless otherwise noted;
- Travelers who require an expedited test result on arrival will be permitted to pay an additional fee of $100 for test result processing to be prioritized. The payment can be made when filing for travel authorization into Bermuda
What are the Changes?
The government of Bermuda will require travelers over the age of 12 to be fully vaccinated, ease some testing requirements for eligible citizens and permanent residents of Bermuda and enable travelers access to expedited processing of PCR entrance test results.
Content in this publication is for informational purposes only and not intended as legal advice, nor should it be relied on as such. For additional information on the issues discussed, consult an attorney at one of the two U.S. Law Firms working with the Envoy Platform or another qualified professional. On non-U.S. immigration issues, consult an Envoy global immigration service provider or another qualified representative.